Sunday, June 20, 2010

life as it is....

events is not as easy as i thought it was...having to chase for 500k target and yet not being productive now...scary....no commision if i continue at this pace....need to get off my ass!!

having really close colleague friends who have now become some important besties in my life is great...finally some chinese friends...LOL....whatever that means.....i now have a female shoulder to cry on...hahaha....

home situation remains the same...from the disaster that occured in January till now, there have yet to be improvements between me and dad....i know, i know...i have to work on it...but i can't see myself being 'nice' anymore....sigh...

and landed myself someone whom i hope would last this time after being taken advantage of and getting hurt time and time again before....seriously a different personality that i find myself changing for in persuit of happiness...this time its a no hanky-panky thing, no touchy-touchy, or smoochy-smoochy.....a complete opposite to my past...but i'm happier cos then i know i can trust him...yay...

so a brief to wat has been happening since i last blogged...of cos there is no trace of it but looking forward to anew beginning....

~p/s: Lissaaaaaa i'm back......

1 comment:

  1. yes i can see that!! been reading your blog since your second-attempt-first post. lol!

    ReplyDelete