Thursday, June 24, 2010

cockroach!!

hahaha.....lissa said she saw the same cockroach that was in my room last, in her's this morning...and she fell out of bed when she saw it....just thinking about it makes me laugh so hard cos i can actually imagine her falling off....so bad right....hahahha.....

but.......sayang is leaving tomorrow night....sob....away from me for 4 days, or a week..he can't decide...sigh.............gonna miss him.....which means there will be temporary singlehood until he comes back....oh no...who's gonna entertain me when i can't sleep.....sob....oh well, he needs the break...and my only wish is for him to get there and come back safe....

sooo...tonight is movie night...watching karate kid....hopefully some quality time before he leaves...

sobs...bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment